Latest Releases

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pendulum & Missing CGs

Okay, so I'm pretty much done. There are just a couple problems.

Problem #1: That pendulum
I don't know what to do with that pendulum. I thought I had a command that would work, but try as I might I can't get it to do what I want it to. I'll try a little more, but if it still won't work I'm probably going to replace it with a static CG.

-Solved-

Problem #2: Missing CGs
A couple of CGs are missing from my rip. They're foreground things like these:
I have black masks for them, but not the CGs themselves. If anyone has, or would like to do, a full rip with something other than Westside CD68 (I know of at least 1 other rip tool for RN, but it doesn't seem to work on my computer), please check if they're in there.

-Solved-

7 comments:

  1. I extracted all tm2 Files with the exe from your link. Searched with XnView but didnt find both as well. Sorry. Is the second Picture in the LE Scene as well ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the first one with the Grass Field as a Jpeg Data.

    http://uploaded.to/file/8h8ue0

    I will write again if I find the second one. Hope I could help somehow with the Jpeg one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ailtin, thanks for looking but that's not what I need. I'm looking for the small CGs in the front. Like the grass CG shaped like this:
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3482/data25042.png

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see. Hm..Tried your .exe in the Post again. Couldn´t find it with that Extractor either. The shield is also not in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm..thats odd. The exe requested the Data2.bin. Instead of the Data2 I opened Data1 and it extracted some Cg´s more than before. I guess more than 50 or so. There are 10 files in a tm2 format. I dont really know what I can do with them. Maybe there are some that you dont have.
    http://uploaded.to/file/cnglve
    I guess that you will already have theese files. I guess the rest is now up to you. I wish you very very good luck by finding the CG´s. Keep up your good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps you can just take a screenshot of the image and paste it in paint, cut out the grass/object, export to whatever filetype then repack?

    ReplyDelete