New patch up! No UBW this week like I though might happen but maybe next week. I had a good amount of time this week though, so this one goes up through Day 11. I've also inserted the choices and day names. As always any QC help is appreciated.
does anyone else have Shirou's voice before the the first choice? after the first choice his voice works fine. Just tried the old pc version and his voice works fine before the first choice..
I was actually surprised that you even bothered with a new version for every little thing I pointed out. Thanks for all your hard work! I'll let you know if I find anything else.
Minor typo: The day - Prologue (Last day of the prologue, first scene at school) There's a space between "She" and " 's ". http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/prologuelastdayfirstsce.png/
....should I bother reporting that kind of thing, or do you not care?
So out of simple curiosity, if they're not being used, what happened to those translations of the replacement scenes that TakaJun did? Is Hyarion sitting on them or did they get lost or something?
Thank you very much as always, Waku!
ReplyDeletedoes anyone else have Shirou's voice before the the first choice?
ReplyDeleteafter the first choice his voice works fine.
Just tried the old pc version and his voice works fine before the first choice..
His voice is muted by default. The fact that it starts playing after the first choice is something I'll have to look in to.
DeleteOh, ok thanks..
DeleteI'm getting a "crash" to the main menu, after Shiro summons Saber before the chapter ends and Saber goes out of the shed to finish Lancer
ReplyDeleteFixed version uploaded. Thanks a lot for your help!
DeleteThere is a line in Japanese on the 4th Day "Dinner-Buddy Saber, buddy Rin" http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4631/dfgfdk.jpg
ReplyDeleteAnd another on the 5th Day "Breakfast-Way to school ..."
Deletehttp://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9352/oiuyt.jpg
Both fixed. Thank you.
DeleteOne more line at 6th Day "Night- Strategy meeting ..."
Deletehttp://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3820/jhgfw.jpg
Fixed
DeleteI got this message at the end of the 6th Day
ReplyDeletehttp://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9910/cvbnm.jpg
Fixed and uploaded.
DeleteAnother missed line at the 8th Day: "Tohsaka's Sensei's lecture ..."
ReplyDeletehttp://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5472/cxcvb.jpg
Thanks, fixed. (Though I don't think I'm going to upload new versions unless it's game breaking)
DeleteI was actually surprised that you even bothered with a new version for every little thing I pointed out. Thanks for all your hard work! I'll let you know if I find anything else.
DeleteOne more line at the 9th Day "Afternoon- Blood temple- vs Rider"
Deletehttp://img708.imageshack.us/img708/374/jytre.jpg
Fixed.
DeleteMinor typo: The day - Prologue (Last day of the prologue, first scene at school) There's a space between "She" and " 's ".
Deletehttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/prologuelastdayfirstsce.png/
....should I bother reporting that kind of thing, or do you not care?
They're easy to fix so if you notice them you may as well post them. Thanks.
DeleteSo out of simple curiosity, if they're not being used, what happened to those translations of the replacement scenes that TakaJun did? Is Hyarion sitting on them or did they get lost or something?
ReplyDeleteThey're happening. Hyarion is having.... personal issues atm, but hopefully by next month He'll send them off to start their QC phase.
DeleteEhm. Speaking of which, Waku Waku. Do you have any plans to incorporate them into the new game?
DeleteOnce they're done I definitely will.
DeleteGood job with the options translated.
ReplyDeletehow can i install the patch??
ReplyDeleteYou just put it in the Fate main directory.
Deletehello... why the link for patch 3.2 not seen?? nowhere to be found??
ReplyDelete