New Fate patch uploaded with up through day 6. Except for one of the bad ends that's technically in UBW and hasn't been added yet. On that note, a friend of mine is going to be starting on inserting text for UBW so I might also be uploading weekly patches for that soon.
As with before, any QC help is appreciated.
Great news! Thank you very much for your work and to your friend too!
ReplyDeleteYou guys accepting any help? I can't translate but I can insert the original fsn translation to the realta nua versions.
ReplyDeleteThanks but we're good for now.
DeleteQuick question, are you going to be making use of the translations for the H-alternate scenes mentioned in
ReplyDeletehttp://rnpatch.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/quick-update-h-alt-translation-complete.html
or simply putting the H scripts and CGs into the realta nua version?
For now just the second one.
DeleteBut will there still be an option to skip h-scenes and watch the original realta nua scenes in japanese, without deleting the patch every time ?
DeleteWhat became of those translations by TakaJun, then? Are they just languishing somewhere?
DeleteI rather first.
ReplyDelete